Sunday, September 2, 2007

College Football Season Has Arrived

Did anyone catch the Tennessee - Cal game? That has got to be one of the best opening day games I have ever watched. (I had just gotten my day started when UF was playing, so, I only caught a few minutes on my radio, and a few moments on TV, in between my errands.)

It is a shame that anyone had to lose the Tennessee game, and it is further more a shame that Tennessee lost. For some time my dad and I thought that it was going to be down to the wire, but Tennessee just didn't seem to have it in them in the second half.

Congratulations go out to my three favorite teams. Penn State handily defeated Florida International by a score of 59-0. UCF eaked out a win over North Carolina State by a score of 25-23, in North Carolina. And UF handed a huge loss to Western Kentucky by a score of 49-3.

No comments: