Monday, September 3, 2007

Work, Work, Work...

Well, I just got home from Walgreens. We were dead, tonight. However, the Assistant Manager, and myself got a lot of work done. We were putting up Halloween stuff, and I think we got all of last year's stuff put on display. Tomorrow one of the managers will be putting up this year's stuff. I have to work at Walgreens Monday, and Tuesday, and then I will be off for two days.

I have 4 days, this week, but I let the Scheduling Manager know that I prefer to only work 3 days a week during the school year. He said, "Don't you want to make more money?" I told him I also Substitute Teach during the school year, and I am working on my Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education. Money is nice, but I wont be making much of it if I don't get my Bachelor's degree. I think he understands now.

No comments: